- The information you provide in this Registration Form is to enable D-Generation and its partners to:
• register and contact you about your attendance at the event;
• carry out administrative and planning activities for the event;
• plan and develop future activities and opportunities;
• facilitate your requirements in relation to the event;
• allow the compilation and analysis of statistics relevant to the event;
(hereinafter referred to collectively as “Purposes”)
2. Your personal data may be disclosed by D-Generation to its third party service providers, agents or collaborators (including their lawyers / law firms), which may be sited outside of Hong Kong, for one or more of the above Purposes, as such third party service providers, agents or collaborators, if engaged by D-Generation, would be processing your personal data for one or more of the above Purposes.
3. D-Generation seeks to include each event participant’s name, affiliation and full contact details into the D-Generation Mailing List to enable dissemination of information about future activities and opportunities. Should you wish to withdraw your consent to be contacted for this purpose stated above, please indicate your intent to withhold consent by marking the appropriate box in the Registration Form. Please allow 5 business days for your withdrawal of consent to take effect.
4. By attending the event, you consent to the use of your photograph, voice, likeness, and image in any broadcasts of this event and in subsequent productions drawn from video or audio recordings of this event.
5. It is the responsibility of event participants to remove themselves from group and candid shots/recordings that the photographers/videographers intend to capture, if they do not wish to have their photos/audio-visual recordings taken at the event.